1. Our sizes are European - please refer to the SA or UK size conversions for your right size.
2. Some of the Brands have specific size conversions - please refer to the correct Brand of interest for your correct size conversion.
Put a tape measure around the largest area of your neck where you normally wear the collar.
Place the tape close under the arms. Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure your waist at the narrowest point.
Measure inner leg length from the top of your inside leg down to the floor.
Mesure around largest area of your hip.
*** Make sure the tape is flat and parallel to the floor. Relax yourself and do not inhale or exhale.
*** Do not measure above your clothes.
*** Denim measurements are generally stated in inches as in 30/32. First number indicates waist, while the second indicates the inner leg length.
Product Care & Washing Instructions
- Before washing any products, customers are advised to read the washing instructions on the product label.
- Garments should be washed inside out.
- Washing in high temperatures may harm the fabrics.
- Direct sunlight should be avoided when drying clothes outside.
- Since garments may discolor, they should be washed separately or with similar colors.
- Too much detergent may fade the colors.
- Color-protect detergents are advised for washing.
- Too much fabric softener may cause stains on the garment.
- After washing, garments should not be left for long hours in the washing machine.
- Drying on radiator or any kind of heater should strain garments.
- Garments should be dried regarding the drying instructions on the product label.
- Garments should be grouped according to the ironing temperatures indicated on the product label. It is best to start ironing garments requiring lower temperature setting first.
- Garments should be ironed on the reverse side.
- Zippers should not be ironed.
- If garments are not properly rinsed, detergent particles may cause garments to fade.
- Sun protection creams and salty water may cause swimsuits to fade. Swimsuits should be rinsed in cold water after each wear. Direct sun light should be avoided while drying.
- Shoes and bags should not be washed in the washing machine. They should be cleaned gently using a damp cloth.
Please take a look on the washing symbols and instructions on the product label, before washing your garments.